"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."-Phyllis Diller

"Every thought is a seed. If you plant Crab Apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious."-Bill Meyer

Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of Kindergarten



Image result for images of back to school



Our first day of  Kindergarten was a wild and fast day!  I was just as excited today as I am every year, new faces and many memories are in store for all of us.

I'm sure the kiddos are worn out and tired from their first day, I know I was.








Image result for cartoon images of kindergarten kids
Class List
Ethan
Clare
Karsen
Bryli
Hayden
Cameron
Chloe
Hailie
Kara
Shelby
Brody
Draton
Cale
Jenna
Graysen
Noah
Wyatt



Behavior in the Classroom
I will be using this Behavior Meter to measure each student's daily behavior at school.  Each student starts each day on the "Ready to Learn", then as the day goes on, student names are moved up or down on the meter depending on individual behavior.  At the end of each day, students will record their color coded behavior on the monthly calendar found in the purple home folder.  







No comments:

Post a Comment